Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out of network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not have insurance coverage I do my best to offer reduced fee services. They are available on a limited basis. I feel strongly that everyone should have access to the care that I offer so I try very hard to work with people who are unable to afford my fee come up with a way to get the help they need.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. Insurance will not reimburse for missed sessions.